Mammography in South Sweden - public health care
Locație: South Sweden (Suedia)
The hospital is a modern county hospital and it’s the main hospital in County. The hospital has 22 clinics and 3300 employees. The hospital is a fully equipped emergency and teaching hospital. There are many opportunities for further training and education and participation in research projects. There are approximately 25 employees in the Mammography Department and there is a very advanced digital and ultrasound system. The mammographist is cooperating closely with the surgeon, oncologist and pathologist.
Cerințe:• Specialist title in Radiology with experience in mammography
•Availability to complete the Swedish intensive course
• Permanent contract after successful Swedish language exam
• Salary starting from 4700 € gross per month. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart
• Training courses within working hours
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten
• Invitation to study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
• Assistance with removal and relocation
• Intensive Swedish course, also for the family
• Remuneration during the Swedish language course of 700 € monthly net, a supplement for children of 70 € monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
All services of MediCarrera are free of charge for the candidates.
Please remember that to apply for our open positions in Scandinavia, you must:
• be a specialist doctor, dentist or Bsc nurse,
• be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries.
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your degree and title are not from EU countries, you must:
• have your medical degree AND specialist title recognised in any of the EU member countries,
• have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your degree and title have been recognised.