Obs & Gynaecology in South Sweden
Locație: in South Sweden (Suedia)
Telefon: +34 933 173 715
Basic knowledge in emergency operations, emergency laparoscopy for ectopic pregnancy, cyst operation, sektio operation, vacuum extraction, and suturing during childbirth injuries.
The job in the hospital includes on-call duties, most of them will be weeknight duties (every 3-4 weeks). The job will include the supervision of the resident doctors.
• Specialist title in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
• Good language skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Understanding and accepting the “Swedish” model with a flat, non-hierarchical organization
• Humility towards cultural and working differences, both in the treatment of patients and procedures
• Driving license
• Permanent contract (with 6-month probation period) after finishing C1-test and obtaining the specialist licence
• Working hours: Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
• Training courses within working hours
• Possibility to combine work and research activity
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten
• Study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs
• Assistance with administrative issues related to relocating to Sweden
• The Intensive Swedish course, also for a partner
• A scholarship for the Swedish course of 700 EUR monthly net, a supplement for children of 70 EUR monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family during the language course.
All services of MediCarrera are free of charge for the candidates.
Please remember that to apply for our open positions in Scandinavia, you must:
• be a specialist doctor, dentist or Bsc nurse,
• be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries.
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your degree and title are not from EU countries, you must:
• have your medical degree AND specialist title recognised in any of the EU member countries,
• have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your degree and title have been recognised.