Specialist doctors in radiology in Denmark
Locație: - (Danemarca)
There are positions for specialists with different profiles: general radiology, ultrasound, CT, MRI, abdominal radiology, mammography, etc.
Working in a Danish hospital gives you both a good and stable professional and private life. You get attractive working conditions and great possibilities for professional development, and a better work-life balance.
• Specialist title in radiology with broad experience with CT, MRI, ultrasound, etc.
• Availability to complete the Danish course (B2 Level)
• Motivation for living and working in Denmark
• Permanent contract after three-month trial period.
• Salary starting from 7000€ gross per month or 90.000€ per year, pension included. Duties, if there will be, are paid apart.
• Training courses within working hours.
• Help with finding: apartment, school and kindergarten.
• Invitation to study tour to Denmark after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
• Intensive Danish course, also for the family.
• Remuneration during the Danish course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of 70€ monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
• A great opportunity to grow professionally.
• Good and deeply committed colleagues with different professional backgrounds.
• Working in informal work environment.
• Good working conditions; six weeks paid holiday. 37-hour working week.
All the services of MediCarrera are free of charge for the candidates.