ASISTENTE MEDICALE - SUEDIA
Locație: Stockholm, etc.. (Suedia)
Legitimated nurse for inpatient care.
Description of the clinic
The Medicine Clinic is a specialist clinic that investigates
and treats blood diseases, diabetes, endocrine diseases, kidney diseases, gastrointestinal
diseases, neurological diseases, stroke and lung diseases. The clinic conducts good and efficient
care in collaboration with care neighbors. Participating patients, respect for the individual's
integrity and high patient safety are important parts of the business. The clinic has two care
units, several specialist receptions and one unit for dialysis. The clinic is now actively working
ahead of Vision 2020, which includes reconstructed and expanded premises that will provide a
great amount of room for active modification work and gives an increased patient safety
Requirements for education
Legitimated nurse. Further education in kidney or pulmonary diseases or stroke / neurology
would be an asset.
Min. 1-2 years of experience in in-and outpatient care to be able to work as an independent
Competencies and skills required for the position
Stable and confident in the role of nurse. Nursing skills from work in emergency care and
medical specialties, if possible.
Personal qualities required for the position
Good ability to work in cross-professional teams. Good and friendly attitude, being humble in
the tasks, not led by appearances. Good ability to prioritize, plan and organize tasks.
The job includes both day, evening and night duties.
Experience in supervising students during their education would be an asset.
Salary for staff with Swedish legitimation
Salary range at the clinic today is between SEK 25.800-38.000. SEK 25,800 for an educated
nurse with less than one year's experience. Nurses with more than one year's experience are
paid based on their experience and the clinic's salary range. In addition to the basic salary, OB
(inconvenient working hours) is added, which at around the clock 24/7 is at approximately
SEK 2,500 / month (gross). Wellness allowance is SEK 2000 / year.
Planned date of employment
As soon as possible.
Services offered by the employer
• During the personal visit which is part of the interview process, the cost of travel and
accommodation is financed
• 6-7 months long, free Swedish course, financial support during the course (the amount
is topic of negotiation)
• Free language education for family members – to B2 level for spouses and school-age
children, to C1 level for spouses who have jobs with licence requirement
• Informal help during the application for Swedish license to practice, supervision of the
• 2 days long free Swedish legal and social training
• Integration assistance (assistance in registering at tax authority, opening bank account,
• Assistance in finding school/kindergarten for the children
• Assistance in the organization of moving and in apartment-seeking
Documents required for application:
- Professional English CV in which your experience (number of completed
examinations/surgeries, with differentiation between pre-and post-specialization
experience) are detailed
- cover letter
- scanned version of license to practice in home country with English translation (no official
- scanned version of medical and specialist certificates with English translation (no official
- two English-speaking reference persons who are reachable on phone
- proof of language knowledge (if you have such)
To avoid any uncertainties regarding your diploma, please ask the authorities in your home
country whether they could grant you the following document:
"a certified copy and translation of a certificate which confirms that you meet one of the
following articles in EU directive 2005/36/EC: 23 / 31 / 33 / 33a."
You do not need the certificate at the point of application, but you need to confirm that you are
eligible for it and has requested it by the authorities.