DENTISTI in Suedia
Locație: diferite locatii (Suedia)
The deadline of the applications is 02.12.2019
dentists to general dental clinics in Hälsningland / Gävleborg
Requirements for education
Specialist exam in family medicine / general medicine from within EU.
Approved dentist degree from EU / EEA country and obtained approved dentist's legitimation.
Description of the business
Our Client is a region-owned company and the fifth largest dental company in Sweden. Approximately 450 employees work in 14 locations with 18 general dental clinics. They have specialists in prosthetics, periodontology, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthodontics, pedodontics, bite physiology, endodontics and odontological radiology. Over 50% of the county's adult residents and 95% of children and young people choose to come to their clinics.
Public dental care
Children, adolescents and adults for control of oral health and treatment.
Location and catchment area
We are looking for dentists for general dental clinics in Hälsingland.
As a dentist at their clinics, you work clinically with children, adolescents and adults, within the entire healthcare panorama. You lead and work in a team of dental nurse / dental hygienist. Together, you always strive to provide the patient with quality care in a calm and caring environment.
They offer skills development that is needed based on the needs of the business and individual development. As a new person in the Company.
Years of experience
Experience of children, youth and adult dentistry. We would be happy to see that the dentist had a couple of years of experience.
Important personal characteristics
Your personal qualities are characterized by your commitment and willingness to develop both yourself and the business. You are stimulated by collaboration and enjoy working in team, where you are happy to share your experiences.
You are passionate about your profession and think it is important to achieve good results with patients and colleagues. You have a creative approach and are a good problem solver.
On-call duties and their organization
Yes, on-call work can occur on occasional weekends or holidays
Individual salary setting based on experience
Today, the lowest monthly salary is SEK 34,000 for a completely newly trained dentist. The average salary for general dentists in the organization is SEK 45,287 (it is only a basic salary without any compensation). However, it can be raised step by step up to 50-60.000 SEK.
Services offered by the Employer and Partners
• During the personal visit which is part of the interview process, the cost of travel and accommodation is financed bythe Partner.
• 6 months long, free Swedish course, financial support during the course (the amount is topic of negotiation)
• Possibility of free language education for family members – depends on individual agreement
• Informal help during the application for Swedish license to practice, supervision of the process
• 2 days long free Swedish legal and social training
• Integration assistance (assistance in registering at tax authority, opening bank account, etc.)
• Assistance in the organization of moving and in apartment-seeking
Documents required for application:
- Professional English CV in which your experience (number of completed examinations/surgeries, with differentiation between pre-and post-specialization experience) are detailed
- scanned version of license to practice in home country with English translation (no official needed)
- scanned version of medical and specialist certificates with English translation (no official needed)
- two English-speaking reference persons who are reachable on phone
Don’t forget to tell your colleagues about this professional opportunity!
Asteptam CV-ul dvs in limba germana la adresa de email email@example.com
Pentru si mai multe detalii ne puteti contacta de luni pana vineri intre orele 09:00 si 17:30 la numarul: 0040 733733511 sau 0733733411.