Family Doctors for GP posts in Urgent Care Centers from Ireland
Locație: Irlanda (Bucuresti)
Doctors will be taken on an annual contract basis with the following package:
1. Salary starts with €80,000 per annum with an increment annually.
2. Rent allowance of €500 per month for initial 3 months for each doctor to facilitate doctor to settle in Ireland.
3. Paid annual leave of 21 days per year.
4. The general practitioner will be based in urgent medical centres at different locations depending on availability of the position.
5. The duty hours will be from 10am to 10pm. The hours will be broken up in 6-8 hours shifts, but in rare, unforeseeable circumstances the duty hours can be up to a maximum of continuous 12 hours.
6. The doctor will be provided with a bonus by the company on an annual basis, the amount of which will vary depending on each individual’s performance.
7. T will not be an extra allowance for Sundays and Bank holidays. (Compensated by annual bonus).
8. We will facilitate the opening of bank account, setting up company, getting PPS no. and registration with Irish Medical Council.
9. Each doctor will be working 48 hours per week and whoever works hours more than that will be paid extra hours.
GPs with following prerequisites are required:
1. Doctor should be on general practice specialist register
2. Doctor should have at least 2-3 years’ experience as general practitioner
3. Should have no history of previous medical mal practice/convictions from the court regarding professional misconduct or negligence
4. Doctor should have been involved in CPD (continued professional development)
5. Good Command in English Language is essential.
Please apply now.