General practitioner - AUSTRIA - Vorarlberg
Locație: Vorarlberg (Austria)
Nestled in a charming Alpine landscape with a high recreational value, the clinic offers a great recreational factor for their patients.
In this sense, they work with a high level of individual responsibility and independence, thus ensuring the independent support of all our patients in multiprofessional care teams.
To ensure a contemporary work environment, we offer the following framework conditions:
· Admission and independent care of patients (primary and secondary patient care with ward management)
· Carrying out admissions and discharge examinations especially for patients from the departments musculoskeletal system, cardiology and neurology under specialist supervision
· Preparation of medical anamneses and diagnoses as well as definition of the therapy goal
· Coordinative tasks in multi-professional care teams
· General medicine Specialist doctor
· Continuing education in emergency medicine
· Interdisciplinary team-oriented work
· Good communication skills in dealing with patients and colleagues
· Self-initiative, organizational skills and high motivation
· German skills - B2 level proven by a language certificate.
· Interdisciplinary rehabilitation team
· Attractive working conditions in a modern, well-equipped rehabilitation clinic
· Continuing education opportunities ·
Working in a holiday and recreation area
· For this position, an annual gross salary of € 58,000 excl. Applies. (minimum salary)
It offers a market-conforming overpayment which is dependent on qualification and experience.
Please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org