Family Medicine Doctors / General Practitioners for London
Locație: London (Anglia)
The post-holder will manage a caseload and deal with a wide range of health needs in a primary care setting, ensuring the highest standards of care for all registered and temporary patients.
- In accordance with the Practice timetable, as agreed, the post-holder will make him/herself available to undertake a variety of duties including surgery consultations, telephone consultations and queries, triage calls, triage visits, checking and signing of repeat prescriptions and dealing with queries, paperwork and correspondence in a timely fashion.
- Compiling and issuing computer-generated acute and repeat prescriptions (avoiding hand-written prescriptions wherever possible).
- Prescribing in accordance with the Practice prescribing formulary whenever this is clinically appropriate.
- Ensure that practice clinical database is updated promptly and accurately with information relating to patient records, as required for clinical accuracy and for practice recording requirements under QOF and Enhanced Services.
- Awareness and compliance with all relevant guidelines e.g. data protection, confidentiality and health and safety
- Maintain current CPR and anaphylaxis certification
In general the post-holder will be expected to undertake all the normal duties and responsibilities associated with a GP working within primary care.
Cerințe:An advanced level of English and specialist registration in the General Medical Council's GP register.
If you would like to discuss these and other exciting opportunities without any obligation or have a friend or colleague with experience in any of the above fields who you feel may be interested, please get in touch with one of our specialist consultants who will be pleased to advise and support you.