Psychiatry jobs without IELTS/OET for GMC
Locație: All over the UK (Anglia)
· Knowledge of mental health psychopathology leading to diagnosis
· Knowledge on how to complete a psychiatric risk assessment and risk management plan
· Knowledge of diagnosis and evidence based treatment plans
· Knowledge of physical health assessment and management of common conditions to include but not limited to the key skills of ECG interpretation, phlebotomy and the interpretation of blood results
· Knowledge of mental health act
• The day to day medical supervision of the patients
• The provision of the highest standard of medical care to the patients as required either continually or on an emergency basis
• To conduct physical and psychiatric assessments and arrange other appropriate tests as required.
• To monitor, on a daily basis, the response to prescribed treatment, evaluate the progress of patients and adjust medication as necessary.
• To co-ordinate treatment procedures between nursing staff and the consultant and supervise day to day medication.
• To liaise with the clinical team to develop a therapeutic programme related to the needs of the patient.
• To detail the programme of care, monitor its value in terms of patient response and change as required.
• To deal with emergencies, whether physical or psychiatric as they arise.
• To participate in ward rounds and clinical review meetings as requested.
• To maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
These jobs are available in elite hospitals throughout the United Kingdom.
Don't hesitate to apply if you have a very good level of English, and / or let your colleagues know!