intrebare...urgent - bubite pe penis
If you're panicking about the small white spots that have appeared on your penis, breathe a sigh of relief - it's likely they are completely harmless.
What are these spots on my penis?
Pearly penile papules (PPP) are tiny, white, pin-head-sized spots that can form in rows around the neck end of a lad's knob (also known as the penis glands). They're commonly mistaken for a sexually transmitted infection such as genital warts, but are in fact entirely harmless. You can't pick them up or spread them. They also shouldn't itch, weep or bleed - and if they do, make sure you see your GP.
Why do I get them?
It is believed that PPPs are more common in uncircumsised men, and also men in their 20s and 30s, but this remains scientifically unproven. The fact is that no conclusive cause is known. PPP may look alarming to you, but other people are only going to notice if you make a big song and dance about it.
Is there a cure?
No treatment is required, because PPP is not hazardous to health (and under no circumstances should you attempt to remove them yourself). Even so, if you're worried in any way, don't hesitate to get checked out by your doctor or genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic. Ultimately, a clean bill of health for your bell end is the only way to guarantee peace of mind.
- 3cand penisul meu este in erectie, ia o forma curbata in jos
- 10scurgere de lichid alb-galbui
- 6Urgetn: bubite pe penis!
- 5Leziuni multe pe glandul penisului !
- 4un fel de cosuri pe pielea penisului
- 8scurgeri penis excitare
- 3Usturimi si uscaturi
- 3Inelul din jurul Penisului
- 10Problema !
- 5penisul meu in timpul erectiei nu il pot decalota complet
- 1Probleme penis
- 6bubite mici de culoare pielii si putin albe pe testicule si in jurul penisului
- 8Problema majora! Penis
- 14Penisul si altele
- 1Probleme cu glandul!
- 2Pete albe pe capul penisului
- 0Bubite albe si iritatie
- 3bubite in zona penisului
- 2problema penis
- 0Bubita cu gaura pe penis